Until the 28th of February 2018 you will automatically be presented with the ultra early bird registration fee when you register for the Lean Summit Africa 2018. The table of fees is indicated below. Register online below using our Ticketing partners Quicket. Alternatively, you may download our Individual or Group registration forms and return them to [email protected].
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact [email protected].
|SAPICS/Non-SAPICS||Ticket Categories||Ultra Early Bird - up to 28 February 2018||Ultra Early Bird - up to 28 February 2018||Early Bird: 01/03/2018 - 30/04/2018||Early Bird: 01/03/2018 - 30/04/2018||Regular: 01/05/2018 - 17/09/2018||Regular: 01/05/2018 - 17/09/2018 ||Closing: 17/09/2018 - 30/10/2018 ||Closing: 17/09/2018 - 30/10/2018
|SAPICS Member||R3990||R7695 ||R7296||R8094||R7695||R8607||R8208||R9006||R8607|
Discounts, as indicated in the table above:
- Groups from the same company, booking at the same time, will receive a discount of 5% for a group of 3 or more people.
- SAPICS members receive a discount of 10%.
Please note that in order to qualify for particular ticket prices, payment must be made within the qualifying period.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Submission of a registration form shall be deemed to be acceptance of the organiser’s terms and conditions, as outlined below, and shall be jointly and severally binding on the applicant and the applicant’s corporate entity. The Lean Institute Africa reserves the right to amend terms and conditions as may be required from time to time.
- Registrations will not be processed or confirmed until proof of payment is received.
- Proof of payment must be supplied within the qualifying period of the specific ticket rates for delegates to qualify for the corresponding ticket price. If proof of payment indicates that payment was made within the qualifying period, the rate will be honoured. If the payment falls outside of the qualifying period, the corresponding ticket rate will apply.
- 2-Day Summit tickets qualify for discounted rates only, as indicated above. Workshop tickets do not qualify for discounts.
- Group discounts are only available to groups of 3 or more delegates booking tickets from the same organisation, within the same registration form.
- Summit registration fees grant delegates access to all conference sessions, the exhibition area, conference meals, cocktail evening and welcome function on 31 October to 1 November 2018.
- Workshop registration fees grant delegate access to their choice of workshops on 30 October 2018.
CANCELLATIONS / AMENDMENTS
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via email to [email protected]
- For cancellations received on/before 31 May 2018, the registration fee will be refunded in full less a ZAR 400 administration fee. After 31 May no refunds will be made but replacements are welcome.