Delivered over six months, the Lean Management Development Programme will provide a comprehensive, experiential education in Lean Management. The Programme is delivered by experienced Lean facilitators who provide you with both the theory and expert coaching needed to lead the Lean Journey within your organisation and initiate change for the better.
The LMDP will help you:
- Align improvement activities with purpose and strategic imperatives, driving real value for the customer.
- Build a Lean Management System that develops the right habits and systems for sustainability.
- Analyse end to end value streams to identify key improvements.
- Execute focused improvements and achieve goals set through A3 Thinking, Kata and structured problem solving methods.
- Develop a learning organisation that seeks continuous improvement in the areas that matter.
‘Excellent Development Course’
‘Provides a fresh perspective’
‘Course is excellently assembled’
‘I recommend this course to all leadership and management who want to stay above the game with long-term business in mind’
‘The course equipped me with the skills and mind-set to facilitate sustainable improvements in our organisation’
‘The course was transformational’.
R59 000, excluding VAT.
Early Bird Special: Register & pay before 15 November 2018 & save R10 000! Price R49 000
10% discount for groups of 3 or more participants from the same organisation.
Register online or complete this manual form and return to [email protected].
2019 for Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
All dates are mandatory for participants
Cape Town 2019 LMDP Dates
Johannesburg 2019 LMDP Dates
Durban 2019 LMDP Dates
|18 - 20 February||27 - 29 May||5 - 7 March|
|11 - 12 March||27 - 28 June||2 - 3 April|
|8 - 9 April||29 - 30 July||21 - 22 May|
|13 - 14 May||27 - 28 August||25 - 26 June|
|8 - 9 July||28 - 29 Oct||20 - 21 August|
|13 - 14 August||26 - 27 Nov||10 - 11 Sept|
Contact us at [email protected] or 021 4061477 with any questions.
The LMDP is certified by the Lean Institute Africa a member of the Lean Global Network, and therefore is both locally and internationally recognised. Participants will receive certification for both the theoretical examination and their project presentation.