Workshop cost and schedule: R6950 excl. VAT per participant (see the Factsheet for 3 possible discounts).
Workshop dates in Johannesburg and Cape Town 2018:
UCT Graduate School of Business
|12 & 13 June 2018||4 & 5 June 2018|
|23 & 24 October 2018||15 & 16 October 2018|
Discounts: There are 3 possible discounts, and it is possible to use more than one. Download the factsheet for more information.
For any queries around these discounts or a quotation, please contact the LIA office on [email protected] or 021 406 1477.
The Lean Transformation Framework (LTF) is a framework that challenges us to think strategically about lean implementation. Kata, in the lean context, are routines for learning and improvement. The LTF is the “big picture”. Kata is about improvement rituals and thoughtfulness in daily practice at the situational level. Effective practice (in the service of customers and other stakeholders) requires combining strategy and action.
Lean is a management system that is directed by conscious purpose. The LTF emphasises purpose, direction, “True North”. The “Kata” emphasises engagement, thoughtfulness and learning at all levels of an organisation, but especially at the direct value adding level.
For more information please download our Factsheet.
Register for our Lean Transformation and Kata workshop now using the online form below!
Lean Transformation and Kata evaluations – feedback from workshop participants
- I know that I have learned a lot of insights. Thank you for the process of learning and not telling. I am very enthusiastic in starting to use Kata. We are going to improve results and change the results.
- Very good presentation, feeling excited to challenge my people and myself.
- I have enjoyed the workshop; I think it is the step in the right direction of lean.
- The workshop was practical. I have learned a lot and still want to learn more about Toyota Kata.
- Excellent presentation, valuable content, effective practical exercise.
- Thoroughly enjoyed learning to see through ‘lean glasses’.
- Overall learning experience was excellent. What worked well? Domino game brought about great learning on working together as a team, learning and applying the coaching skills as a team leader and manager.
- Visual management and its importance were emphasised. Overall for me I can definitely take away the learnings and apply it back in my organisation.